Coconut is a refreshing fruit with a variety of health benefits. Pair it with some of our favourite spices and flavours, including turmeric, ginger, vanilla and cayenne, and you have yourself a winning combination!
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash cayenne
- 1 Rooibos tea bag of choice
- Optional Secret ingredient: One drop pure cinnamon essential oil
- 1 cinnamon stick, for serving
Bring all of the ingredients (except the cinnamon essential oil, if using) to a slow simmer in a small saucepan. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in one drop of pure cinnamon essential oil (optional). Strain the mixture for a smooth texture, or simply pour the mixture into a teacup and enjoy.